"At six hundred pounds, Charlie has hidden himself away in his small apartment. Isolated and hungering for redemption, he desperately tries to reconnect with his estranged teenage daughter before it’s too late. As he eats his way into oblivion, his life intersects with a lonely nurse and a mysterious young Mormon missionary, all of whom seek grace and human connection – and discover that beauty and kindness come in unexpected forms."
↑ https://www.facebook.com/The5andDime/posts/1076410805710848 The 5 & Dime Theatre Co. - Posts
- Friday, November 13, 2015 at 8:00 p.m.
- Saturday, November 14, 2015 at 8:00 p.m.
- Sunday, November 15, 2015 at 2:00 p.m.
- Friday, November 20, 2015 at 8:00 p.m.
- Saturday, November 21, 2015 at 8:00 p.m.
- Sunday, November 22, 2015 at 2:00 p.m.